Needs Your Support
ISGR Overview (Brief Summary)
Where We Need Your Support:
1. Maintenance: Expenses at 6324 & 6326 Rigsby Road $3,500 per month2. Zakat ul Maal / Zakat ul Fitr / Sadaqa : Funds for the Needy
3. Ramadan: Expenses of Ramadan activities including Iftar, Hafiz for Taraweeh etc.
4. Prison Daawah (Outreach): Qur'ans, Islamic literature, Prayer Calendars, and other expenses.
5. Islamic Education: Teaching, including Sunday school for children and classes for adults.
6. Eid-ul-Adha: For expenses related to Eid prayer and Sacrifice at a Farm.
7. Funeral Fund: Funeral and Burial Funds for the Needy.
8. Islamic Food Pantry: To feed homeless and needy. We distribute freshly cooked lunch around metro Richmond, Virginia. Need support to buy grocery items including halal meat, chicken, and fish. and to hire cook. We organize one day in a week to distribute freshly cooked lunch to locations where homeless gathers around metro Richmond. Future plan to distribute meals on more days and support to buy basic amenities such as toothpaste, soap etc. and bags to hold personal items for homeless.
How to Support:
time check $
dated checks each for
checks payable to ISGR.
and Drop the check in the Donation Boxes or Mail the check to ISGR
in ISGR Donation
Boxes or at various Muslim Businesses in Donation
5. GoFundMe Campaign: Join current campaign to support ISGR. Click here.
Last Updated .
© Islamic Society of Greater Richmond (ISGR)